The Wardley Wellbeing Hub is the central area for the ACTNow campaign.
Welcome to the #ACTNow campaign
Running from 21 - 25 June, the trainee-focused campaign focuses on putting wellbeing into practice and showing how easy it can be to incorporate simple wellbeing activities into your day. Find out more about the campaign and how you can get involved below!
Pharmacist Support is the profession’s independent charity. We are here to support you throughout your placement, the assessment, your career, and beyond.
We know it can be difficult to find time to prioritise wellbeing, especially right now through working, studying, revision and exams. That’s why we’re encouraging trainees across our pharmacy family to ACTNow and take control.
By signing up to ACTNow, every day during the campaign week you’ll get dedicated and exclusive Pharmacist Support wellbeing resources connected to the 5 Ways to Wellbeing such as:
- Revision tools to help you prepare for the assessment
- Trainee-specific wellbeing videos on topics such as anxiety
- A Workplace Wellbeing Pack full of wellbeing information and practical material specifically to support your transition to becoming a fully qualified pharmacist
- Invitation to a live trainee wellbeing session with our resident wellbeing expert
- A live exercise session to help you prioritise being active and connect with other trainees
- Stories and video blogs from other trainees
- Much, much more!
What does ACTNow stand for?
Through the ACTNow campaign we are encouraging pharmacy trainees to:
- Allow time for wellbeing
- Consider the needs of others
- Take action.
- Now! You can start improving your health and wellbeing by signing up to the campaign today!
What is the 5 Ways to Wellbeing concept?
Here at Pharmacist Support, we’re keen advocates of the well-established 5 Ways to Wellbeing and it’s at the heart of the #ACTNow wellbeing campaign. This is because strong evidence suggests that our mental health and wellbeing can improve through following 5 simple steps:
- Connecting with others
- Being physically active
- Learning new skills
- Giving to others
- Taking notice of the present moment.
The ACTNow campaign activity and events are specifically designed around the 5 Ways to Wellbeing, helping you to become familiar with the concept and supporting you to prioritise wellbeing in your everyday life.
Wellbeing resources to help you right now!
Self-study wellbeing modules
Simple and short wellbeing modules with practical tipsView all
Wellbeing fact sheets
Info and guidance covering a wide range of wellbeing topicsView all
Discover what’s happening with others across our pharmacy familyView all
Downloadable posters and resources
Visual tips and guides to support your wellbeingView all